Menu
Dawgy
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

CABLE OUR ESTATE WE ALL WANT IT

I have had internet hell for 8 years now its no joke 2mb and less most times even Netflix buffers its pathetic ...Everyone pretty much on our estate is in the same boat and ive even Flagged down drivers who are installing it and emailed and rang. Can we please get connected its a new estate build and they didn't lay anything down????? who doesn't want the internet ...really???

Please I am screaming out for a lot of your business here and you wont be wasting your money laying a top speed broadband ..Like I say there is ALOT of ppl saying the same thing over here  DL2 2BT

PLEASE HELP A COMMUNITY OF STRESS AND BUFFERING !!!!!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: CABLE OUR ESTATE WE ALL WANT IT

Not a lot of building companies do deals with VM as it means them contibuting to the cost of the necessary infrastructure build.

The question is does the company that built the estate still maintain the roads, or has this now passed to your local authority. VM will only usually install in roads that have been "adopted" into local authority control, with whom they have wayleave agreements.

If your street is adopted, then the more of you in the street that sign up via the "cable my street" web page, the more chance you have of being included in the ongoing build expansion program.

https://www.virginmedia.com/cablemystreet/

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile