Menu
TheWasp
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

C130

I have been with Virgin Media for about 6-7 weeks and throughout that time I have been unable to use on demand or Netflix for a totally of 15 days!!!!

I find this disgusting and am regretting switching from Sky TV. The C130 error again returned yesterday (18th Jan) and it stated it would be fixed yesterday afternoon, I still have the flashing green light today!

0 Kudos
connbob
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130

Hi there,

I understand this is very annoying, and a poor service. What I can recommend you do is give 150 (from a virgin landline or mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone) a ring and speak to technical support. They should be able to assist you on the matter and make sure there is nothing wrong from your end.

Hope you get the problem fixed soon!

------------------------
Regards, Conn
(I do not work for VM, just like to help the community out, so I may be wrong Smiley Happy)

Homeworks + 300mbps, TiVo V6 Box, Talk Anytime
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130

Hi TheWasp

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently.

I've been able to locate your account to run some tests on the set top box from our end for you, we're detecting some errors from our end and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos