Menu
SergeW
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

C130 on and off

My Tivo is showing intermittently the C130 problem. One day I have it, one day I don't, one day I have it, one day I don't... It has been 3 days now that it is stopping me from enjoying my TV and Netflix. Restarting Tivo does not sort it out.

I have tried calling customer services, but by pressing 5 to select the relevant technical issue, the answering machine redirects me to the previous step. So I cannot get anybody on the phone.

Could somebody please investigate and have this fixed once and for all.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 on and off

Hi there SergeW, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this intermittent issue with your TiVo®, I understand how frustrating this must be for you. 

I've run some testing on the line, and am unable to see any issues that would cause this to happen. I can see that the TiVo® has recently been rebooted, this would've been my first step to suggest in order to get a resolution. 

Should you still be getting this random error message, please let me know so I can take another look at things for you. 

Many thanks and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
SergeW
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

A Virgin engineer came over and found set up issues that was limiting the connection speed.

It is all fixed now.

Kind regards,

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That's great news SergeW,

I'm pleased to hear all is working ok again now for you.  

Thank you for the update.

Should you need us for anything, you know where to find us Smiley Happy

All the best.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos