Menu
Tomlins
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

C130 & n27 error message

Not long been a customer, getting increasingly frustrated with the service. I'm now having an error message which means we can't use the on demand feature. Tried switching off and on, and manually going through the settings and trying to reconnect that way, as I'd read. Still nothing.

All of this on top of signing up and being told that I would get sky Atlantic, a channel I specifically requested and told that the mix package was best. Not only that, the box sets aren't as good as sky, something I again requested. And then I find out the sales woman also signed me to receive a sim card, "you don't have to use it, but I'll send it to you anyway!" OK, whatever, I said. Then find out she had signed me up on a contract. I had to speak to virgin mobile for an hour to get it sorted, only then did they tell me that it was a contract. Now this problem, on top of having to wait for an engineer, because the phone line hasn't been connected. 

I phoned up to complain, and spoke to someone in retention, who only apologised. I asked if I could have something to make up for this and was told that I was already on a discounted deal. But I looked on the website and the mix is £39 a month, which what I'm paying, ooh, great offer! That's not a discount, that's what you advertised. I know I have a cooling down period, but we've just moved, stressful, my partners cancer has returned, and radiotherapy starts in a couple of weeks, even more stressful. So thanks virgin, something i shouldn't have to worry about, and have the package  (which I can only just about afford!) for my partner to take her mind off our troubles, is now becoming more of a burden!

Adrian Tomlins

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 & n27 error message

Who told you that you'd get Sky Atlantic?!

Is there a flashing light on the front of the TiVo?

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI Tomlins

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box from our end, we're detecting some signal level issues and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look.

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Tomlins
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Its sorted now, but the sales agent I signed up with told me that the mix package will be best if i want sky Atlantic and fox. I'm furious.

0 Kudos