Menu
Magpie101
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

C130 Availability error - help needed

unable to use 'search' or catch up and a C130 enetwork availability error code shows. Very keen to get this sorted by Christmas. Is this a widespread problem? Any ideas on how to resolve?

We've had a number of diverse problems over the last year with error codes. Some have been resolved by us, some resolved themselves. When there has been an ongoing problem this forum has provided excellent support and is a great resource. The response has been quick and help has been arranged. But I'm getting a little concerned that these repeated problems might end up as a long term issue that ends with us changing provider. Has anyone else moved because of this type of repeated issue and if so what was the outcome.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 Availability error - help needed

Hello Magpie101,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to learn you're experiencing a loss of Catch up.

I can understand your concern so I would like to arrange for one of the team to take a look at this for you to find out why it's still happening.

If you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos