Menu
weareinarea21
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bug: TiVo episode appears in wrong Series Link when titles are the same

I have a Series Link for The Bridge and one for Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Series 1, Episode 10 of the latter is entitled, "The Bridge" and is airing and being recorded right now, as expected.

However, when I look in My Shows, TiVo shows an episode of The Bridge being recorded, as well as the episode of MAOS.

When I look within the The Bridge item, it says it's recording "MAOS: 'The Bridge'". When I look in the recording for MAOS, it says simply "The Bridge".
0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bug: TiVo episode appears in wrong Series Link when titles are the same

Sounds like something worth emailing to tivoguideerrors@virginmedia.co.uk to be looked at.

0 Kudos
GarethF
Rising star
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sure it's not a WishList for either?

A title keyword WishList for The Bridge would pick up anything with The Bridge as a series title or episode title. I get this happening with my WishLists for Defiance, any episode of other shows with Defiance in the title gets picked up. Used to happen with my one for Revolution too before I deleted it. I also have a WishList for the band Queen and that picks up all sorts, however anything I don't want gets added to the exclude keywords and it's getting better at not finding stuff I don't want.

if the WishList was based on keyword not title then any synopses that includes the words would also get picked up.

weareinarea21
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Oops. You're right: it's a Wishlist, behaving as it should. I can't have a Series Link for the series until it appears in the guide, but that should be in the next week or so. Thanks for the explanation.

0 Kudos