Menu
Pau72
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Bt sports hd channels

why still the signal problems every weekend when I try to watch the football ?? Persistently breaking up and becoming unwatchable,as I've read on here I'm not the only one and it's an ongoing problem when is it going to be sorted ?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Bt sports hd channels

If the problem is with your TV box, then call faults, as the issue may be just affecting your own installation. There are known problems with TV Anywhere, but this will not be connected with the linear broadcast channels on the network.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Pau72,

Cheers for coming in and sharing your experience. I would like to know also if this is on the TiVo, as I'm not seeing any issues on any TV services in the home?

I hope that this has been resolved now and welcome to the Community Smiley Happy

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If the problem is with your TV box, then call faults, as the issue may be just affecting your own installation. There are known problems with TV Anywhere, but this will not be connected with the linear broadcast channels on the network.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Pau72,

Cheers for coming in and sharing your experience. I would like to know also if this is on the TiVo, as I'm not seeing any issues on any TV services in the home?

I hope that this has been resolved now and welcome to the Community Smiley Happy

Take care.

Ben

0 Kudos
Pau72
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes the problem has been sorted, it is a TiVo and the problem turned out to be a loose connection in the box that leads into the house all good now though and the engineer that was sent was ideal also 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey Pau72,

Thank you for letting myself and the Community know that the TiVo service is running as it should now. That's awesome news that the engineer was what you needed and was ideal, which is great Smiley Happy

If there's anything that I can do in the future please let me know Smiley Happy

Take care.

Ben

0 Kudos