Menu
machiberg
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Broken signal and pixelation especially on HD

Got home from work and found that both the boxes in my house have a big pixelation/ broken signal almost like I'm watching sky during a storm!!

Thought that a box reset on both might help but nothing and when I do the diagnostic test it tells me it will be fixed in 10 mins. At no poi t does it tell me what the actual problem is though

Really need this sorted as watching tv is almost unbearably annoying

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Broken signal and pixelation especially on HD

Hello machiberg,

I'm sorry to hear this is happening and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I would like to take a look into this for you but I will need to gain access to your account so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you requesting further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
machiberg
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Any chance of someone from virgin actually getting in touch or as it was a weekend post am I being ignored???
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello machiberg,

I'm sorry to hear this is happening and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I would like to take a look into this for you but I will need to gain access to your account so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you requesting further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos