Menu
Leomax24
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Box stuck on starting up

Could anybody help me please..tv was working fine I unplugged my virgin box plugged it back in now it's stuck on starting up and has been for a few days now...also has a solid blue light...iv tryed everything I can but still not working
0 Kudos
ianstatham54
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Box stuck on starting up

Ring Customer services on 150, they will sort things there end.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Leomax24

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service lately.

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this for you, to allow me to do that would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for this information Leomax

I've been able to run some tests on the set top box from our end and we're detecting some errors, as a result I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding the appointment in a private message.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos