Menu
Dawngrogan
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Box sets on demand

Can I change the order or the box sets on demand, I would prefer the order to be the first episode at the top instead of the last episode? Also can it not indicate which episodes you have watched like sky box sets and Netflix?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Box sets on demand

Hello Dawngrogan,

Thanks for posting! 

There isn't a way to change the order of the box sets unfortunately as by default they list the latest episodes first. If you find a box set you enjoy I would recommend setting it as a bookmark so it will show up in 'My Shows' and will be quicker and easier to find the next time. You can do this by finding the box set, selecting a particular episode and then scrolling down to 'add to my shows' you can add the one episode or every one in the series. Once it's in my shows and you've already been watching it then when you go back to it again it will give the option to resume from where you left off.

I hope this helps

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Box sets on demand

Hello Dawngrogan,

Thanks for posting! 

There isn't a way to change the order of the box sets unfortunately as by default they list the latest episodes first. If you find a box set you enjoy I would recommend setting it as a bookmark so it will show up in 'My Shows' and will be quicker and easier to find the next time. You can do this by finding the box set, selecting a particular episode and then scrolling down to 'add to my shows' you can add the one episode or every one in the series. Once it's in my shows and you've already been watching it then when you go back to it again it will give the option to resume from where you left off.

I hope this helps

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide