Menu
Lisa44
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Box has hiccups

Hey

so our box is showing some weird stuff... it's not the handset (my first obvious thought was batteries) when it stopped being responsive to the first few clicks (the infrared light pickup acknowledges the button press) as it's now also started to skip or stop for a second in the middle of playbacks. 

Its also being very slow to retrieve programme information when we go to press info or click through to watch a show.

on top of that, on demand keeps failing ...

I'm seriously going to be unimpressed if this is our third box in three years. I'm getting very annoyed with losing so much recorded items that are not on demand, or any other service. But this is now getting tedious

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Box has hiccups

Hi Lisa44

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently.

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you, so I can do that could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Lisa44
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Box has hiccups

Will do - thanks Craig
0 Kudos