Menu
PaulFzr
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Box Nation

How can i stop the subscription to Box Nation ? 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
eggfriedcheese
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Box Nation

Hey PaulFzr,

The easiest way, is either to wait for the forums team to access the account for you, or alternatively, if you gave the customer service teams a quick ring, they can process the order to remove the premium service.

Bear in mind, with all premium services, removing them will be a notice of 30 days. This means you will still have access to the content, and will still be charged for the notice period.
Dan
Views expressed are solely my own, and do not reflect on Virgin Media directly
If however you feel that my answer is helpful or informative, please click the kudos button below!

All Replies
eggfriedcheese
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey PaulFzr,

The easiest way, is either to wait for the forums team to access the account for you, or alternatively, if you gave the customer service teams a quick ring, they can process the order to remove the premium service.

Bear in mind, with all premium services, removing them will be a notice of 30 days. This means you will still have access to the content, and will still be charged for the notice period.
Dan
Views expressed are solely my own, and do not reflect on Virgin Media directly
If however you feel that my answer is helpful or informative, please click the kudos button below!
PaulFzr
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, I was thinking to give them a call but is pain to wait till u have to give them all details and plus u have to wait Smiley Happy thank u ...seems to be the best way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi PaulFzr

Many thanks for getting in touch with us on the community about removing the package of Box Nation.

In order to change packages or discuss billing with us we ask that customers contact is via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues you have with billing or packages. As the forums are public we need to be supporting you in this way to keep your data confidential.

I can see that you did contact our Webchat teams about this which is fab and that they were able to complete this request for you when you did.

If you need anything else from us, then please just let us know.

Thanks again!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"