Menu
Cathy4
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Bought a upgrade online but its stil not activated hard to get contact with VIRGIN

When you contact Virgin for a update they are with you in a few minits, contact them for a com plane or other question and you cant get trough them unless you sit and wait for an hour on the phone,  life chat is never available neither, but my situation is : i bought a upgrade online a small one but  suppose to have tv mix now wish must have animal planet etc, i had a nice confirm from media over email, and a message they send me a new contract over post ,  its more than 2 weeks ago, i stil not  got anything, not upgraded tv channels , not the v6 box wish i dont even no if i  get that, and as sayed internet over the optic wire, why things must take so  long when you order over phone they can do it with 1 switch, i tryed 5 times now to get them on the phone in a reasable time, 6 time chat, no fun for me, o yes they where fast with send a bill....so  when can i expect my tv upgrade? how long others need to wait?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bought a upgrade online but its stil not activated hard to get contact with VIRGIN

Hi Cathy4

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your upgrade recently. 

I've located your account and can see you've spoken to the team regarding your upgrade since making the post and action was made. I hope this means that you've got access to the channels you want? 

If not, get in touch with what you're missing and I'll do what I can to help.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you. 

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos