Menu
Mroder
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Blue heart flashing

Hi, we've just had virgin installed and I've noticed there is a blue heart flashing on the box upstairs. I also can't access on demand from thisbox?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Blue heart flashing

Mroder wrote:

Hi, we've just had virgin installed and I've noticed there is a blue heart flashing on the box upstairs. I also can't access on demand from thisbox?

This is normally down a signal issue. Is the coax cable firmly connected to the kit and wall point? Tried rebooting the kit yet?

If it still misbehaves after tightening the cabling and doing a reboot. A member of the Forum Team would be able to look into it for you, one of them will respond to your topic in up to three days. Or for a speedier resolution, pop a quick call into 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> confirm any details if prompted for them -> once in the main menu go with option 2 (faults) and report a TV fault. Ask them to look into it. If it is a signal issue, an engineer appointment would be required either way. If it faulty kit, they may be willing to send out a replacement rather than book in an engineer appointment.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Mroder wrote:

This is normally down a signal issue. Is the coax cable firmly connected to the kit and wall point? Tried rebooting the kit yet?

If it still misbehaves after tightening the cabling and doing a reboot. A member of the Forum Team would be able to look into it for you, one of them will respond to your topic in up to three days. Or for a speedier resolution, pop a quick call into 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> confirm any details if prompted for them -> once in the main menu go with option 2 (faults) and report a TV fault. Ask them to look into it. If it is a signal issue, an engineer appointment would be required either way. If it faulty kit, they may be willing to send out a replacement rather than book in an engineer appointment.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mroder, 

Thank you for coming in and choosing to have your services with us Smiley Happy

I am very sorry to learn that the TiVo's not been working as it should, that heart indicates an issue. I have checked and can see an SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) issue F004525431 with an estimated review date of 24th June 2016.

I am sorry for the inconvenience and if you can bump this thread closer to the date I'll be with you again. 

Thank you. 

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos