Menu
paultaylor451
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Bit of a long shot...

Hi there, I have been a customer for a few years now. I had a TiVo Box and a V+ HD Box at my old address but a few months ago I moved house and took out a new contract. The V+ Box was sent back but I have since changed my mind and would like it back. I currently have my TiVo still and a VHD Box but would like to swap the VHD for a V+ HD. Thought I would ask as I've heard mixed things from different sources saying they don't give them out anymore and some saying they do as a multi room Box which is want I want it for. Thanks in advance. Paul 😊
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Bit of a long shot...

Virgin are now actively moving away from the V+HD platform. The price to add an additional TiVO to a new package is now only £1 more than the charge for a V+ on a legacy package. The refurb V+ boxes that are only being installed as fault replacements now also seem to have issues with reliability. You can try to get one, but I think you will be pushing your luck.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Virgin are now actively moving away from the V+HD platform. The price to add an additional TiVO to a new package is now only £1 more than the charge for a V+ on a legacy package. The refurb V+ boxes that are only being installed as fault replacements now also seem to have issues with reliability. You can try to get one, but I think you will be pushing your luck.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

paultaylor451
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Thank you for responding and letting me know that. I didn't realise it was only £1 difference. I think il just upgrade the VHD for another TiVo instead. Thanks again.
0 Kudos