Menu
Nickla
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Billing!!

Does anyone else have problems when it comes to billing. Every month I'm having to phone virgin as my price plan for tv, Internet, and phone change. I'm getting really sick now. Everyone contradicts themselves when you ring. Not a happy virgin customer at the moment.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing!!

Hi Nickla

I'm really sorry to hear that your billing experience with us is one that does not remain as expected on a monthly basis. Smiley Sad

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to drop by with your post about this and welcome you to the forums.

I can see from the notes on your account, that you have had a billing dispute with us and that this has been looked into by our teams to rectify the issue you have had previously.

If this is still a concern after you've had your most recent statement then the best way to get this looked into would be to speak to the teams again on 150, or 0345 454 1111 where they will be able to look into the previous issue you had and support you going forwards.

The teams on the phone are able to clear the necessary security we need to take from you when dealing with any billing matters, something we cannot do on the forums.

Please let us know how you get on and if we can help with anything else.

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Nickla
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing!!

Thanks for getting back to me. After sitting on the phone to yous for ages regarding my last bill from moving home which was double as no one informed me that's what happens when you move home, I spoke with someone who said my bill would only be £32 a month till July. So you can understand how frustrated i am when this months bill has came in a lot higher around £50!!! I want this sorted or I will take my business elsewhere. Every month you's promise my bill will be a certain amount and it's not!!
0 Kudos