Menu
lins1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Big easy???

Hi I'm currently on the m+ tv package plus broadband and phone (which we don't use) it costs 49 a month I was told if I dropped the landline it would push the cost to over 50. I've seen the big easy package advertised as 24 a month if I had this plus phone line at 17.99 I would save a little and maybe have the same service?? The thing is am I eligible as an existing customer. I know I could pay a lump sum for the line rental but I can't afford that at the moment also I did it last year and it took ages to get it off the bill! Any help gratefully accepted.

Considering now tv as well

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Big easy???

The Big Easy works out cheaper than your bundle because it has only TV M, not TV M+, like your bundle. It has less than half the channels you have at the moment.

You can see if this would be OK for you here:

https://my.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virgoBrowse/docs/VirginMediaTVChannelGuide.pdf

Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It is the green dot but it's not More TV. TV M is classified as available to all on the chart but not actually named.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The Big Easy works out cheaper than your bundle because it has only TV M, not TV M+, like your bundle. It has less than half the channels you have at the moment.

You can see if this would be OK for you here:

https://my.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virgoBrowse/docs/VirginMediaTVChannelGuide.pdf

lins1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that I guess M is classed as  more tv on the list with the little green dot? That would suit us fine.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It is the green dot but it's not More TV. TV M is classified as available to all on the chart but not actually named.

0 Kudos