Menu
stampie
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Big Kahuna package & Sky Sports HD

As an existing VM user for several years, I have just signed up to the Big Kahuna sports package, but I don't appear to have the Sky Sports channels in HD, just SD.

I can't see anything in the offer that states the HD channels are not included, so is there a problem, or do I just need to wait longer for them to get enabled?

Please advise

thanks

Nick

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Big Kahuna package & Sky Sports HD

I think it's £7 per month extra for Sky sports in HD, it does say

• 16 Sky channels
  • All 4 BT Sport channels in HD

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports & Movies HD is only inclusive on "Big Daddy". On BK it has to be added.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
rcoley
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Stampie

i had the same issue/question when i joined last week. it's not actually included, its the way the sentence is structured. it has a comma before it mentions bt sport in hd meaning it's only the bt sports that would come as hd. you would need to subscribe to the hd part - however before doing so, i would wait to see if virgin can actually get the listings correct. i'm currently watching the spanish football on sky sports 5 using the red button, however, virgin's inept scheduling shows this programme to be on sky sports 3 (skys listings actually show that the football is on the red button on sky sports 5 - so the issue isn't with sky, its with virgin) and this has been something i've noticed a few times in my week with virgin 

0 Kudos