Menu
Rajesh
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Big Bang Theory series link error V+ box

This is reprise of a question asked from January 2014.

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Forum-Archive/V-box-recording-every-episode-instead-of-just-the-...

When trying to set a series link for one new episode of Big Bang Theory next week, multiple other (unwanted) episodes are are also being set to record.

The are also problems recording the late night repeat of DC's Legends of Tomorrow.  There's no series link for it now that they've changed its slot.

I've emailed the errors email address given in the original thread but since the issue hasn't been fixed in 3 years ... 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Big Bang Theory series link error V+ box

Hello Rajesh,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

The new series link+ feature will pull programs from different places and store them in your 'My Shows' unless you tell it not to.

I have added a link here which will give you all the information you need on setting up your recordings the way you want them.

I hope this helps and if you have any further queries then please let me know.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rajesh
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Big Bang Theory series link error V+ box

Thanks but it's not helpful.  I know how to set up a series link on a V+ box but it's the series link that not recording the right episodes.

0 Kudos