Menu
Maddog160523
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bad service

Hi, is anyone else in the northwest area suffering from a poor service on the TV with it stuttering whilst trying to watch. Also not being able to get a technician on the phone, even though it says they are contactable until 24:00.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bad service

Hi Maddog160523,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your services.

I've located your account and I can see you have a technician booked to fix this for you. Let us know how the appointment goes and give me a shout if you need anything else.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Maddog160523
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

7 days later and still no positive outcome. I finally managed to get an engineer out today only to say that he could find nothing wrong. He changed a few connections and gave us a new router, all of which helped with nothing. 21:30 tonight it happened once again like clock work, and yet again when I call the help line I'm being told it must a network problem in the area. So that's 7 days without tv and internet after 21:00 and to add insult I was told I would be re-imbersed for the loss. To which a massive £1.34.....yes you read it correct obe pound and thirty four pence, to cover 7 days of, but a poor service, but no service. We'll come Sunday morning I'll be cancelling and going to BT. Maybe they'll be more inclined to actually help their customers. Oh and one last thing, when speaking to the help team, I was told I must be a magician if I can see the outcome of a test before it's preformed. No he tried to say he was trying to lighten the situation but I know he was being sarcastic and patronising. Nig what I expect from a company like this.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Maddog160523,

Sorry to learn this is still ongoing for you.

You have mentioned a new router so are you also experiencing problems with your broadband?

And regarding interference with the picture, is this happening on certain channels?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos