Menu
G4DDS
Rising star
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

BT Sports 3 - Fullscreen

Wonder if we will ever get BT Sports 3 full screen like Sky and BT viewers. Came to watch my recording of Formula E and WRC (recorded tonight) and they are both the 3/4 screen version with the footballs stats and stuff across the left and bottom. This has happened numerous times over the past few weeks and I have re-scheduled both recordings to the next showings which are not on BT Sports 3.

I am sure last year when I was recording the WRC that if the first showing was on BT Sports 3 they would always run it full screen as I don't remember this being a problem last year?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
0 Kudos
G4DDS
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT Sports 3 - Fullscreen

Sorry -  just realised there are already threads on this:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV/BT-sport-3-full-screen-option/m-p/3322886#M143333

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV/BT-Sport-3-Why-can-t-Virgin-get-rid-of-all-the-text/m-...

I did a search and did not get any result back because I reckon I somehow managed to do the search in the TiVo service area of the forum instead of this area (whoops) - put that down to multiple tabs open and it being late!

Anyway, nice to see it is not just me that gets really annoyed about this!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT Sports 3 - Fullscreen

I've noticed that live sports games on BT Sports 3 are full-screen, but any replays or feature-programs are the split-screen version.

0 Kudos