Menu
inept
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

BT Sports 1 HD breaking up and poor quality

Just had advice from online help with recommendation that technician visit booked as it was felt that the fault is not with the box but possibly with lines.  This is the second box with same issue but all other HD channels appear OK.  Following phone call, searched web forum and noted that this is an issue previously reported by many virgin users and many not resolved. Is this an accepted problem with signal strength and possibly conflicts with tivo box/BT HD that may not have a solution?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: BT Sports 1 HD breaking up and poor quality

Hi Inept,

Thank you for your message, I am very sorry to read that the BT Sport 1 has been poor whilst in use. I have been able to test the TV services and they are testing well, which is good news.

I did notice that one or more boxes were as if they are not connecting to the network, I would recommend having and engineer come out to assess this. If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Whilst testing I was able to see that there is an ongoing issues of some over demand in the area. This will be attributing to your buffering as mentioned in your post. Once this has been resolved, any slowness experienced you have experience with cease. This is to be reviewed on the 18th jan 2017 and the reference for the fault is F004805626.

If you can please come back nearer the date, I should have more information for you then.

Take care.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: BT Sports 1 HD breaking up and poor quality

Hi Inept,

Thank you for your message, I am very sorry to read that the BT Sport 1 has been poor whilst in use. I have been able to test the TV services and they are testing well, which is good news.

I did notice that one or more boxes were as if they are not connecting to the network, I would recommend having and engineer come out to assess this. If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Whilst testing I was able to see that there is an ongoing issues of some over demand in the area. This will be attributing to your buffering as mentioned in your post. Once this has been resolved, any slowness experienced you have experience with cease. This is to be reviewed on the 18th jan 2017 and the reference for the fault is F004805626.

If you can please come back nearer the date, I should have more information for you then.

Take care.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know