Menu
tom-t
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 45
Flag for a moderator

BT Sport Europes and Customer Services

Just spent over an hour to customer services - hung up on once - to find out costs (if any) to include BT Sport Europe in my current package. Eventually advised no costs are currently available as no decision has been made.

Disappointing response as it's now all over VM's website and quite clearly included in the Big Kahuna Sport bundle and Big Daddy package, yet customer services know absolutely nothing about the cost to current customers.

If you look at the website pages you can quite clearly purchase the packages above today as a NEW customer. Seems yet again that us long standing customers (been a customer for over 20 years with various guises) seem to be ignored.

Sort the communication out VM so you all sing from the same hymn sheet - will make happy customers Smiley Happy   

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 45
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT Sport Europes and Customer Services

No announcement has been made over the pricing of BT Sport Europe, none of the bundles currently mention BT Sport Europe

0 Kudos
tom-t
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 45
Flag for a moderator

Can I suggest you take a look at your website which clearly states options available 

link

http://keepup.virginmedia.com/sports/virgin-media-football?intcmpid=CAB_Discover_Product_T3Campaign_...

See big daddy bundle near the bottom - keep up!!

Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 45
Flag for a moderator

"Big Daddy" is the top bundle, so I would expect it to contain all the football anyway. What the majority of people are interested in is whether it will included with the other BT Sport channels on the most popular XL Tv pack.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
tom-t
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 45
Flag for a moderator

Still doesn't answer the question as to why information is on the VM website and customer services are not aware 

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't VM  a communication company but seems to fail in the basic principles of communicating with not only us users but its staff as well. 

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 6 of 45
Flag for a moderator

dannylau wrote:

No announcement has been made over the pricing of BT Sport Europe, none of the bundles currently mention BT Sport Europe

If no agreement has been made then VM should not have publicised it on their website.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 45
Flag for a moderator

I asked about this and they have updated the announcement

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/News/BT-Sport-Europe-HD-amp-XL-TV-Update/td-p/2843866

0 Kudos
rps1013
Fibre optic
Message 8 of 45
Flag for a moderator

Yes but it doesn't state a £3 per month increase but other media outlets are saying thats correct. Why give only half the picture?

But at least it looks pretty certain VM will not be offering a Sky Sports season ticket again.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 9 of 45
Flag for a moderator

rps1013 wrote:
Yes but it doesn't state a £3 per month increase but other media outlets are saying thats correct. Why give only half the picture?

But at least it looks pretty certain VM will not be offering a Sky Sports season ticket again.

There won't be a £3 increase as it would mean people who have zero interest in BT sport subsidising people who do

*annnnd having written that I check and they are increasing the XL package by £3 so people who have zero interest in BT sport are paying for people who do want to watch it

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 10 of 45
Flag for a moderator

If you go by the norm with VM, we wont see any increase in price until the annual round in February next year.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos