Menu
AVGVSTVS
Dialled in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

BT Sport Europe HD, what's going on?

Trying to watch Liverpool v Dortmund tonight on the HD channel 529 and has been breaking up forcing me to switch to channel 533. This has been going on for a few days now. What the heck is going on?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT Sport Europe HD, what's going on?

No problems here. Could be a signal issue, so would be worth getting your levels checked. Either give faults a ring, or hang on for the Forum Team guys here to follow up.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi AVGVSTVS,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your viewing of the HD channel is being disrupted.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

I'd like to know a bit more about the fault you're experiencing, if you don't mind could you please get back to me with the following information:

*  Does this happen on any other channels HD or SD?

*  Does this happen on just the 1 box?  If it does, which box is it affecting?

*  Is the box well ventilated?

*  Have the lead connecting the box to the TV been checked all is securely fastened?

If you can let me know I can help further.  I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
AVGVSTVS
Dialled in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Watching Inter v Napoli. It broke up completely on the V Box. Other HD channels seem unaffected. It has been ch529 BT Sport Europe. I regularly watch it on this box and the V+ box. 

As I finish this reply, 529 is restoring its picture but is pixelating in parts.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi AVGVSTVS,

Thanks for your reply Smiley Happy

I have taken another look at your boxes remotely, the only issue I can see is relating to signal fault which I'd like an engineer to get fixed for you.  This is the most likely cause of the fault you're getting.

I will send you a private message with details of arranging an appointment.  Look for the purple envelope icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos