Menu
Lfc1981
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

BT SPORT HD pictures breaks up during busy times

During busy/peak time the picture keeps breaking up or just not even coming on BT sports HD 1 & 2 but SD version of the channel is ok.

in none peak times can watch the HD channels ok.

This is happening on 2 different boxes and both have been reset but still not fixed the issue.

Any ideas it's getting rather annoying watching the football on a Saturday each week.
0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT SPORT HD pictures breaks up during busy times

Lfc1981 wrote:
During busy/peak time the picture keeps breaking up or just not even coming on BT sports HD 1 & 2 but SD version of the channel is ok.

in none peak times can watch the HD channels ok.

This is happening on 2 different boxes and both have been reset but still not fixed the issue.

Any ideas it's getting rather annoying watching the football on a Saturday each week.

The last time I watched BT Sport (Leicester v Arsenal) it did this.  Fine before and after as I recorded it on DVD HDD at same time.  Just during the game.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT SPORT HD pictures breaks up during busy times

Hi Lfc1981, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you here with us. 

Apologies to hear that you are having an issue watching BT Sports. Do you find this happening on big games only or peak hours in general? 

Are the adverts the same too? What about other channels at the same time?

I've taken a look at your box stats and everything seems to be looking good.

Come back and let us know.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos