Menu
jk1980
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

BBC Three on EPG

Why is BBC Three still showing on the EPG (channel 106) - when the old HD EPG pacemaker (Channel 163) was removed sometime ago?

Can VM remove 106 from the EPG or explain why it should remain in place - given its now an online presence and only accessible via the BBC iplayer.

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: BBC Three on EPG

If you have a recording from BBC3 stored on your box from a while ago and virgin remove that channel from the EPG then you would no longer be able to watvch that recording
jamesofmerton
Rising star
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

4th october 2016 was the end date for that.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The only purpose for it now is a link to the iPlayer for TiVO users, the same as Hayu & YouTube do further up the EPG.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have seen several posts on this subject and I am curious. I am not being flippant, it is a serious question, what does it matter whether or not it s on the EPG.

I don't think that I have ever watched that channel so it is not on my Favourites list so hadn't even noticed it.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos