Menu
porcelainblack
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Awful picture and sound

Hi

I live in the Yorkshire TV region, and every evening at about 7pm the picture on only ITV1 and Channel 4 become so badly pixelated that I have to watch on my laptop.  It only happens at that time, and on no other channels, so don't think it can be the Virgin box.  Does anyone else have this problem?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Awful picture and sound

Hi porcelainblack, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you are having the same issue over and over again. I've taken a look at the box to be on the safe side and they does appears to be quite a few errors that we will need to address. 

We will need to arrange an engineer to come to the house to resolve these. I have sent you a private message which you can find by clicking on the blue envelope to the top right side of this page. 

Once the engineer has fixed the errors, if you are still having the same fault we can look at other options. 

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
porcelainblack
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

There isn't a blue envelope at the top right of the screen.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi porcelainblack, 

Right at the top of the page you should see a blue circle with a white person in it. Next to this it will show your username, then a Bell, then the envelope Smiley Happy

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos