Menu
annboleyn
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

At screaming pitch

We are paying for services not being delivered again and again even when you try to contact Virgin it is nigh on impossible. For weeks now we have had no catch up or on demand TV, the emails are very hit and miss due to the stupid message 'we're doing work on our site etc' My 5 year old grandson would have sorted things out quicker. Virgin would never think of giving us discount for this appalling lack of service. We are definitely switching to Sky after many many years with Virgin.

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: At screaming pitch

Now don't go losing your head Anne Boleyn.     Smiley Wink

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi annboleyn

I'm really sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently, I've located your account to run some tests on the set top box and we're not detecting any errors with the TiVo at the moment.

I hope that means that things are working as they should? If not, are you able to access any of the On Demand or Catch Up content or is it giving you an error message for all content? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
annboleyn
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

For 3 weeks now for days on end I have had no catch up, on demand or been able to play my recordings. At best the service is very random and more often than not isn't working for hours. The email service is hit and miss. I'm sick of being told ' sorry we are working on the site -----' and 'sorry for the inconvenience' This really is beyond a joke Virgin must be laughing all the way to the bank whilst we mugs pay for services we just aren't receiving. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi annboleyn

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, what happens when you try to play your recordings at the moment? 

Also, what do you see when you try to access On Demand or Catch Up? 

Sorry for all the questions, we want to help to get to the bottom of this issue as soon as possible.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
annboleyn
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I get the same message for all the TV faults. 'This service is temporarily unavailable please try later'. There is a 'phone number to call or go to settings which tells you to switch off and start again.

Email and internet just say service unavailable

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us annboleyn,

Sorry to hear about the trouble experienced.

I've double checked everything from this end and I can see that your signal levels are showing as out of spec at the moment.

I'd like to arrange for one of our field engineers to visit and investigate this further.

I've sent you a private message so that we can get this arranged.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos