Menu
Mick_T
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Arrrrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!

So, VM send me an e-mail saying I've been rewarded with 6 weeks free sky sports, nice!

All I have to do is watch, so hit sky sports and says I need to subscribe, hit the button and says it'll charge me 23 quid??

Phone CS and..

They can't apply their end

They say the charge won't be applied but won't e-mail confirmation, AND if I had chosen HD I would have been charged 7 quid a month!

They also advise to phone and cancel despite e-mail stating it would automatically be removed after 6 weeks

Advised to go online as account details more up to date than TiVo?? CAN'T UPGRADE ONLINE!!!!!!

-- insert expletive here --

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Arrrrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!

Hi Mick_T

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the inconvenience you've been experiencing recently.

I hope you've been able to get this sorted since your last post? If not, get in touch and I'll do what I can to take a look for you.

Apologies again for the overall service you've received, it's not what we want for you.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Mick_T
Tuning in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Yep, sorted after box reset, cheers
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Excellent news, thanks for taking the time to let me know Mick_T

We'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Mick_T
Tuning in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Still blighted by very slow TiVo and lip sync problems on HD channels though :-(
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mick_T

Sorry to hear about that, I've located your account to test the set top box from our end for you and we're not detecting any errors from our end at the moment.

Do you get the lip sync issues at all times or certain times of the day? Or perhaps on certain channels only?

Speak soon

Craig

0 Kudos
Mick_T
Tuning in
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Only HD and seems more frequent in the evening, think it was sky arts the other day that was like watching a dubbed kung fu movie
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the added information Mick_T

I'll keep an eye on your set top boxes signal from our end and take a look later in the day to see if we're seeing anything different as we're not detecting any errors this afternoon.

How do you have your set top box connected to your TV?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

0 Kudos
Mick_T
Tuning in
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

HDMI, fine with now TV box, firestick and bluray player, and was fine with previous sky HD
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the clarification Mick_T

I'll keep an eye from our end and will be in touch if we're detecting any problems.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos