Menu
mikematthews196
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Apps and Catch up not working

My Tivo box is working fine but I can't access any apps and catch up isn't working. They both say 'temporarily unavailabe try again in a few minutes' but it's been like that for  week. I've tried turning on and off. ny ideas?

Mike

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Apps and Catch up not working

Hi mikematthews196,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting this error when using On Demand.  I'll be happy to help get this fixed for you.

I have carried out some checks, when I connect to your box remotely it shows the box is 'uncontactable'.  Can you please check the thick white lead is screwed on tightly at the back of the TiVo®?  Let me know once you have checked this and I will re-try checking the box for you.

Let me know how you get on, I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
mikematthews196
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tthanks for getting back to me Collette, I've just checked the lead and it seems to be screwed in securely.

Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mikematthews196

Thanks for getting back to us, I've taken another look at the box and we're seeing the same result so I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos