Menu
AngryAsEver
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Appaling customer service

How can Virgin get away with the service they offer to paying customers? We made the mistake of signing up in December to their "VIP" package and have never been so frustrated with the incompetance of the staff. The installation took 8 weeks as they thought the area could not be serviced (despite the marketing we received). Turns out their engineer had got it wrong and looked in the wrong place! Then phone stopped working on day 1 and we had internet speeds of 8mbps instead of 200mbps!!! Now they have got the bill wrong. Noone at Virgin can even spell the word ownership and they are all reluctant to log complaints. How can you take the complaint to the regulator?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Appaling customer service

Hi AngryAsEver, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you here even though your journey has been less than perfect so far Smiley Sad 

Looking at the account I can see there has been a few complaints raised on the account and closed as resolved after they have been dealt with. 

So I can understand what's going on in more detail, and take full ownership of this for you, I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Appaling customer service

Hi AngryAsEver, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this via private message. 

I understand what you've said and that's fine however without going through security, we're unable to help you further.  

We don't have a complaint email address. All complaints can be taken by our agents when calling us on 150 / 0345 454 1111. 

Here is where you can view our Complaints Code of Practice Smiley Happy

If you need anything else, come back to us and let us know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos