Menu
Hwilkins
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Anyone else have trouble with customer service

Literally had no TV since mid November when moved to New property then for a period of over 2 weeks no services At all. I was told I wouldn't be charged for period of no service and have been charged. Then after serval engineer visits still no TV. Spoke to technical support again tonight and yeah tv starting working but now all services off yet again. Does the left hand know what the right hand doing at virgin??!!!! More annoying I'd been out of contract for 16 months plus but suddenly because I move house and take my services with me its a new contact. The girl who answered phone early was laughing & joking with her colleague as answering phone and I had to wait for her to finish before her saying her welcome to Virgin stuff. Talk about customer service that's down the pan now with virgin. One very unhappy customer to go with the rest. And the site to try and contact virgin diabolical. No other way to contact other than phone which obviously call centres now closed. Best stick to other companies rather than this chew on.
0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Anyone else have trouble with customer service

If virgin go to the expense of installing your service at a new property it's reasonable for them to put you in a contract.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hwilkins

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the service you've received recently.

We're always looking to improve the service we offer so thanks for taking the time to let us know about the problems you've been experiencing.

I've located your account to take a look at your set top box from our end and we're not detecting any errors at the moment. I hope that means the TV service is working as it should at the moment?

If not, get in touch and I'll do what I can to take another look.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Hwilkins
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi yes thanks the TV back up and running but they will only refund me from 19th November to 9th December when engineers came out even though my TV did not get fixed until online support detected that it was not connected to something and had to redo something with box which was last Sunday but customer services only said they will refund up to when engineers came out. Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey Hwilkins

Thanks for taking the time to let me know that the service is working, I'm glad to hear that. Unfortunately we'd need to fully clear security to take a look at correcting the credit from when you were without your service so I'd need to recommend you give our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other.

Apologies again for the continued inconvenience, I'd love to hear how it goes.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos