Menu
Bmac999
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Another missed appointment

Has anyone else been let down by Virgin? Contractors turn up and unable to complete my installation as they do not have enough cable!!! - you couldn`t make it up.

Am moving in Sunday and have been told today it will be 4-6 weeks before installation after being given a date of 25th Oct 2016.

Have to work from home so situation is now impossible.

What a shambles and a disgraceful way of treating your customers.

0 Kudos
newbie58
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Another missed appointment

Similar happened to me a couple of times not lack of cable but lack of respect for the customer. Engineer just never showed up on one occasion had to wait nearly 6 weeks to have my TV package installed. However much I argued with Virgin I got nothing at all from them for my troubles!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Another missed appointment

Hi Bmac999

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your installation.

I've tried to locate your account to take a look and ensure everything is as it should be but I've not been able to using your forum information unfortunately. If you'd like me to do that, just respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information and I'll take a look right away.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this is causing

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos