Menu
byker28i
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

And we're down again

Total loss of service, no broadband, no TV, once again having to use a mobile phone for any service at all.

Phone call to support, ah you need an engineer, next one available is next Monday, yes 7 days.

try to explain it's an area fault and 5 other  neighbours and the pub are affected, nope need an engineer 7 days. Really?  Not the first time recently, been quite poor service locally. Last time they took us offline for a day after work on the local cabinet. We're constantly getting broadband disconnects, hd channels 'having difficulties, please try later'.

Top package, unreliable service yet pay huge amounts monthly. Be worth it if it was ever reliable for a whole month. Not sure what the alternative is but it's started me looking.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: And we're down again

Hi byker28i

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your services at the moment, it's really not what we want.

As there are others experiencing the issue, I've sent you a private message requesting an up to date contact number. In case the issue can be resolved remotely. You can view that message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

I'd love to hear how the appointment goes, we'll be here to help.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
byker28i
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Never had the appointment kept. The resource team declared it an area fault so engineer visit was cancelled.

Services were restored by lunchtime the next day, but being unable to work from home we had to make other alternatives (local starbucks/hotel)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi byker28i,

Thanks for coming back with an update and I'm pleased all is resolved now for you.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused during the time you're service wasn't working.  If you have any further disruptions or need anything else, don't hesitate to give me a shout.

All the best,

Collette Smiley Happy 

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos