Menu
JPMC75
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Amazon Voucher

Joined Virgin in September.  Called about Amazon vouchers.  Told it would be after first bill.  Called back when nothing arrived by post or email.  Told Email would be sent in 48 hrs.  Called a week later(today).  Said the email had been sent and it may take 10 days?   Has anyone else experienced this and is Virgin mail that slow?

Can anyone help

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon Voucher

Hi JPMC75,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't received your Amazon voucher.

I can look into this for you, but I'm unable to access your account from you Forum details.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can find out what's going on with your voucher. Just check the blue envelope at the top right of this page.

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon Voucher

Hi JPMC75,

I'm checking back with you as I haven't received a response yet regarding your Amazon voucher.

Please let me know if you would like for me to chase this up for you.

Thank you.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos