Menu
carrie007
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Am new to Virgin - why are my recordings saying they will be deleted after three days

All my recordings are made with the series link of 25 episodes and keep until I delete. My useage so far is only 21% and everyone of my recordings is showing that they will be deleted in three days time!!!! I can't watch them all - what is happening - I assumed that if there was space then I could keep recordings as long as  I wanted. HELP!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Am new to Virgin - why are my recordings saying they will be deleted after three days

Hi carrie007,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your recordings are set to be deleted, I'll be happy to help check this out with you.

Is the issue still happening today?  If so, let me know and I can help further.  I have taken a look at your box remotely and all looks infe with the hard drive status.  

Keep me posted on how you're getting on.  I'm here to if you need me. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Am new to Virgin - why are my recordings saying they will be deleted after three days

Ultimately your recordings will not be deleted in 3 days time as long as your box is not full.
It is a badly worded message that has been questioned many times before so I don't really understand why you have not been told the correct answer.

TiVo is ultimately trying to predict your use of the box with future recordings etc.
As I say as long as you maintain space on your box nothing will be deleted.
0 Kudos