Menu
Fletchy
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Adding TV to current phone and broadband

I have had a phone and broadband package for a few years. I would now like to add TV primarily to watch golf on Sky Sports with The Open, Ryder Cup on Sky later this year.

I may move home within a few months and this is likely be to an address not served by Virgin Media. What happens if I move in the next 12 months? Do I have to sign up to TV for a minimum period even though I am currently a customer for phone and broadband? Would I be charged for the period after moving home if my new address does not have Virgin Media available?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Adding TV to current phone and broadband

Yes adding TV will likely require a new contract and a new minimum period of 12 months.

If you are certain to be moving to a new area not covered by Virgin Media, do not enter into this contract as you will be liable for early disconnection fees.

0 Kudos
Fletchy
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Adding TV to current phone and broadband

Thanks, Ernie_C.

I thought that this might be the case. It is possible I would move to an area with Virgin Media, but I find that most properties in the areas I am looking at are not covered. I wouldn't want to take on the Virgin Media TV then find I can't move to the house I want without losing out on the TV contract.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos