Menu
coadyltfc
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Adding Sky sports to current bundle

I was looking into adding sky sports to our household bundle. (2 boxes, internet, landline), however I can't find how much it is to just add the channels in SD? Everything on the VM website is about big new bundles I don't want to join so I can't find the info I need unfortunately..

I was then very surprised to speak to a friend, who phoned at the end of his contact for the same package renewal, and was offered sky sports 1 in SD for £1 a month upon enquiry!

I just wanted to check that this was correct as I would be very interested in this and assume it is the same as we have identical VM packages.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Adding Sky sports to current bundle

You can subscribe to Sky Sports 1 or Sky Sports 2 on their own for £19 each, or the entire Sky Sports Collection for £36.75 a month. Minimum 30 day contract

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Xian
Well-informed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

nodrogd wrote:

You can subscribe to Sky Sports 1 or Sky Sports 2 on their own for £19 each, or the entire Sky Sports Collection for £36.75 a month. Minimum 30 day contract

It's £29.25 for all Sky Sports.  +£7 HD addon.

http://store.virginmedia.com/digital-tv/channels/sky-sports.html

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yep. Its from £29.25 for the collection, depending on the rest of your package. Thats what happens doing things in a hurry!!Smiley Happy

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi coadyltfc, 

Thanks for your post and apologies you've not been able to find the information you needed. 

I can see the Community have jumped in here to help Smiley Happy

We often run special promotions so it's worth speaking to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 to see what we can arrange. It's possible that putting you into a bundle will make things a lot cheaper so it's definitely worth considering. 

Let me know what the team says.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos