Menu
FM2
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Adding Sky Sports on month by month basis

Hi

Recently joined vm on limited edition full house movies bundle discounted for 12 months.

Realise August is some way away, but if I wanted to add Sky Sports for a month or several months in the new football season, can I just do that without having to start a new 12 month binding contract midway through?

Would it affect my current discount as well? I'm assuming not as that is part of 12 month contract?

thanks
0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Adding Sky Sports on month by month basis

My understanding, best check this with VM directly...

Premium-channels themselves are 30day minimum terms with 30days notice. However - if you get bundle discounts to reduce the cost of those channels, then you run the risk of either not getting those discounts back or losing them outright, if you remove them etc...

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you add premiums separately & pay the "headline" monthly price then the minimum subscription is 30 days. You also have to provide 30 days notice to remove them. Any reductions that add them to a bundle (as with your current Sky Cinema deal) makes them an integral part of your bundle & may 1) invoke a new contract & 2) result in penalties for removal.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

FM2
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you - appreciated
0 Kudos