Menu
mspretty
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Activation

the same as other recent new customers.. i cannot  get  activated..  no broadband .. not TV  no wifi...

error 7001 coming up on my TV and everything in the books directs you to the activation telephone numenr or online and neither are available..  hung on for over 45 minutes last night and tried again this morning online and still nothing..  was does error 7001 mean ?>????

0 Kudos
DavidJWalker
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Activation

some activations does not work like that i would just keep ringing some of them do fail on activation but it can be power levels going to stuff is too low

Using VIVID 200 Gamer Optical Fibre, Full House TV, Talk More Anytime

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Activation

Hi mspretty, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

I can only apologise to hear that you are having an issue getting your equipment activated. We are more than happy to take a look in to this for you. 

In order to do so I will need to take a look at your account which I have been unable to do as I've not been able to link it with your forum credentials. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos