Menu
mking3181
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

AP52 error on V+ box

Hello all,

My old V+ box stopped working properly, all buttons on the box stopped working but it displayed the tv channel on screen so was receiving a signal ok.  Ive just had a new box delivered and hooked it up but im getting the AP52 error, the online light is flashing and just the VM logo on screen.  I double checked the co-ax cable but it seems to be screwed on as much as it will go and is on straight, etc.  The other tv box in the house is working and broadband so its not a general problem and no problems reported on the website. 

Anyone got any ideas, or is this one for an engineer?

0 Kudos
mking3181
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: AP52 error on V+ box

Anyone..?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: AP52 error on V+ box

Hi Mking3181,

Thank you for taking the time to come back and apologies for the delay, we can sometimes take a little time to come back Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to read that the V+ isn't working as it should be, that error you've received has indicated to me a fault and after running some tests I can see why. Thank you for checking parts of the equipment, it certainly speeds this up.

Looks like some of the downstream and SNR levels, (Signal to Noise Ratio), aren't what they should be and will need an engineer. 

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos