Menu
Chrisspark
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

AP:52

Hi,

I got a new VHD box for my bedroom, switched everything over and it shows AP:52 on front of box and doesn't do anything else. Just shows a blank screen?? Any ideas? Thanks
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: AP:52

hiya @Chrisspark when you say "switched everything over", so to check is this the first time you've tried using this VHD box, also was it supplied directly from virginmedia?

also the the coax cable is firmly attached, is this connected via splinter?
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Chrisspark
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Yes direct from Virgin, it's supposed to be an upgraded box as my bedroom one is a good few years old. Switched it over I meant swapped boxes, called to activate box etc and still not working. Wire inserted to correct place. Swapped boxed back for now so that I can still use the old one. Thanks
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Did you take the viewing card out of the old box & put it in the new one before you phoned to activate it?

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Chrisspark
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Yes did all that. I called tech, and apparently the box wasn't registered to my card. Took him 30 mins to sort out but, all working now. Thanks
0 Kudos