Menu
Aion
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

AP:52 TV Box Error + '150/1' a Dead Line?...

On service status for my area it says there's a phone fault, which I'm assuming why the Virgin customer number isn't working, but there's no TV fault listed. Haven't been able to get TV box on all day: stuck at AP:52. Turned on/off and left it off. So, is our TV box dead or does the phone fault extend to TV services?...

WS3 postcode.

0 Kudos
DOCSIS
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: AP:52 TV Box Error + '150/1' a Dead Line?...

The Midlands area is currently experiencing loss of TV service at the moment.

I work for Virgin Media, but all opinions are my own.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Aion, 

I'm really sorry to hear that your TV service is not working at the moment. I've run some tests and the fault that DOCSIS advised you of seems to have been cleared now as it's no longer listed against your area.

I have however run some tests and it appears as your set top box is currently showing as offline. This may be down to a fault, or could be that your set top box is still powered off. If so could you please power things back on and let me know how things look. 

Many thanks and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Aion, 

Just thought I'd check to see how things are going there with the TV.

If you are still getting this error, please let me know so I can look into things further for you. 

Many thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos