Menu
KJ001
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

8 days for a tech to come out...ridiculous!

We've been without on demand, like so many, for the past 3 days at least.  We're getting error code 1033 on our V+HD box.  Phoned VM this evening.  Yes, something is wrong, we'll need to send a tech out.  How about in 8 days time.  Sorry, when?  Yes, sorry, but next weekend is the earliest.

Now, I have a pretty full vocabulary when it comes to swearing, but I know it's not the fault of the woman at the call centre, so I hold my tongue.  However, **bleep** is going on VM?  I mean, really?  This is completely unacceptable.  I'll be keeping an eye out for the credit you will apply to my account on the next bill.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 8 days for a tech to come out...ridiculous!

Hi KJ001

I'm very sorry for the delay in getting you an engineers appointment recently, ideally we'd love for all of our customers to experience a fault free service but issues can and do occur.

We're always looking for ways to improve the service and appreciate you taking the time to offer your feedback regarding your experience. 

We'd love to hear how the appointment goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos