Menu
Pariscwilliams
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

7402 won't go away 😡

I have a 7402 on my screen that won't budge even after resetting the box. Virgin media helpline is absolutely no help what so ever. I pay my bills on time so what's the problem?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: 7402 won't go away 😡

Hi there Pariscwilliams, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you've been getting this error message on your TiVo®. 

I've done some investigations from my end and saw an issue, so I sent some signals to your TiVo® in order to refresh everything. This may take up to 24 hours to complete, but will normally be a lot quicker. Should you still be experiencing this issue after the 24 hours have passed, please let me know. 

This type of fault is normally caused by the TiVo® being powered off for some time, or a prolonged loss of signal. So it's always best to leave the power on so the box can get regular updates. 

Please let me know how it all goes. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
angiepooos
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How can you identify me correctly from this message in order to send a signal? I'm confused.

0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You are probably replying from home using a Virgin BB connection so they tracked you that way
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Angiepooos, 

We're aware that some customers may be experiencing an error with On Demand and Network Availability. 

We currently have a message on the top of this page where we will provide any further updates we receive. 

TiVo® Network Availability issues.

Apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos