Menu
jpr1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

7 week wait to get junction box fixed?

The cover from our outside junction box has broken off leaving the wires and cables exposed. Probably caused by the recent stormy weather.

I phoned customer service a couple of hours ago and they said they couldn't send anybody to fix it until the 15th June.

It's not affecting any of our services at the moment, but having wires and cables exposed to the elements is quite worrying.

I don't think a seven week wait is acceptable. Can anything be done to move the appointment forward?

Please don't suggest ringing customer service again. I explained the problem twice and I still don't think he fully understood.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 7 week wait to get junction box fixed?

Considering it seems to take about the same amount of time for VM to close street cabinets that are left open (usually by their own contractors) in my area, I'm not surprised.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 7 week wait to get junction box fixed?

Hi jpr1

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing in getting the junction box looked at.

I'd like to take a closer look at this from our end for you, to allow me to do so could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this is causing, we'll talk soon.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos