Menu
phughes
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

5th Wave

Is the 5th Wave coming to Virgin movies?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 5th Wave

Hi phughes,

A warm welcome to our community and I just wanted to pop by and let you know I have not had any news on this at the moment with 5th Wave.

You can check our online Schedule for anything coming our way.  I hope it will be useful for you.

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to ask.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
phughes
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Collette

Thanks for your response however, I find the scheduling function really poor - the A-Z sort doesn't work and the search function returns nothing resembling what I searched for ie The 5th Wave.  Please advise.

Thanks Sue

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there phughes, 

I'm really sorry to say that we do not have any information on when this movie will be available on our On Demand line up. However, I believe it will be a few months away, as films that were released before Christmas are still yet to be given a premier via the On Demand, for example, Star Wars - The force awakens, had it's cinematic release on December 18th in the UK, however I believe that makes it's On Demand premier very soon. 

As The 5th Wave hit the Cinemas in Late January, I guess we are still some time off before we can show it. 

Apologies again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos