Menu
FredGB
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

4K TV quality poor

SONY BRAVIA KDL43W807CSU Smart 3D 43" LED TV

i recently purchased the above tv and was very pleased with the results. But, just recently the screen has been pixelating so I went through all the TVs screen settings and no joy

i have replaced the HDMI lead too I know that the transmission is not 4K but I would expect better that this.

The quality when using a freeview box is far superior

Suggestions pleasez

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 4K TV quality poor

Hi FredGB,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting pixelated pictures on your channels.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

I have connected to your box remotely and all looks great signal and power level wise.  It's great that you've already checked another device and a different HDMI lead, this is a massive help Smiley Happy

I'd like to know a bit more about that fault, is that's ok?  

*  Will this happen on all channels?

*  Will this happen at random times or specific times of the day?

*  Will this occur on SD or HD or both?

If you can let me know more, I can check this further for you.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
FredGB
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I have just returned from travel last week so I will monitor it over the next few days and will then report if issue is still occurring 

regards

Fred

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Fred. Let us know if you have any further issues with this and we'll look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos