Menu
Cromm
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

3rd V+box dead

What a joke third dead box in two months was told someone would be out at the weekend last time waited in for the call all weekend no call and the engineer came on the tue joke.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 3rd V+box dead

Good reason to upgrade to TiVO. The refurb V+ jobs aren't goin to get any more reliable.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Good reason to upgrade to TiVO. The refurb V+ jobs aren't goin to get any more reliable.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Cromm
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Allready have one v+ in bedroom but getting sick of all the breakdowns
0 Kudos
darkstar22
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Trouble is, my V+ box is generally okay; and the Tivo box is so much more expensive (not to mention its habit of recording stuff you don't really want).

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cromm

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your V+ box lately.

I've located your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you, I can see we've not spoken to you about this issue so I've run some tests on the line from our end.

We're seeing the V+ as non contactable, so I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Cromm
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig can you get a engineer booked pls thanks Scott.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Scott

I think that would be a good idea too, I've sent you information about this in a private message which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos