Menu
Cow
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

319 error

We have an engineer coming as our landline isn't working and now our recurring 319 error when trying to watch on demand is back - last night and today. Could there be a connection? Any ideas please?
0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 319 error

The 319 error occurs for everyone.  what is the point of having the US offoce boxset without season 5?  Am I supposed to work out what happened and watch season 6?

0 Kudos
Cow
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The engineer fixed the phone fault ok thanks but the 319 fault is not connected. Customer services explained it was not a fault with our box but with the particular film we wanted to watch and the known issue was in the process of being resolved. The engineer said he had increased the speed to our box and cleared the cache. However, we are still getting the intermittent break up of the picture when playing back a recording in my shows and we have now received a 453 code when trying to watch a different film on demand so not sure what is happening here.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cow

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently, thanks for taking the time to let us know your phone line has been resolved too.

As for the picture breaking up on recordings, I've located your account and run some tests on the set top box from our end for you. We're not detecting any errors at the moment though, are you noticing this issue occur with certain channels or programs or is it on every recording?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos